Sleep like a baby
Most people aren’t even aware that they have a sleep disorder. Nevertheless, they suffer from chronic sleep deprivation and are in a constant state of hyper-vigilance.
How does your sleep problem manifest:
- Do you lie in bed and can’t fall asleep?
- Do you wake up during the night and can’t fall back asleep?
- Do you wake up in the morning before the alarm rings and lose an hour or two of precious sleep?
- Do you have restless and shallow sleep, filled with dreams or nightmares?
- Do you always wake up tired?
- Do you experience sleep paralysis?
A healthy and peaceful person falls asleep easily, wakes up refreshed and with energy and has restful sleep. If you’re not sleeping well and have ruled out physiological causes, then it’s time to do something about it.
- You can’t sleep several times a week,
- You’ve had a sleep problem for more than three weeks,
- It affects your mood,
- It affects your performance at school or work,
- It affects your social relationships,
- You go to bed in the evening but worry that you will experience a sleep problem,
…then you have a sleep disorder.
Good sleep is essential for optimal functioning.
Learn to sleep well
With my program you will:
- Analyze sleep habits
- Analyze stress factors contributing to insomnia
- Analyze lifestyle factors contributing to insomnia
- Build a healthy sleep routine
- Learn stress management techniques
- Make a lifestyle change plan
- Learn relaxation techniques
- Reduce your resistance to change
The core techniques I will mostly use to achieve all these are hypnosis and tapping. Most likely, we will have a 15-20 sessions plan, after which we will reevaluate your needs and decide what, if anything, we still need to work on.
Enjoy your good night sleep.