Learn to calm your fear
If you are like most people, you have at least one phobia or serious fear of something! So, what’s your phobia?
- fear of public speaking,
- fear of large, crowded places,
- fear of what people might think of you,
- fear of heights,
- fear of flying on a plain,
- fear of needles,
- fear of doctors,
- fear of water,
- fear of dogs/cats/snakes/rats,
- fear of enclosed spaces, etc.
- or do you have your own exotic element?
(Almost) No one wants to treat their fear. If you’ve ever been so scared, you don’t want to experience it again. All you want is to avoid it as much as possible. Most probably you experience o mix of fear and shame. The big problem is that if left untreated, over time, fear will affect your entire life and all your relationships. Your actions and decisions will revolve around fear and avoidance of it. It will be more and more about the fear and less and less about you, until gradually your perimeter becomes so narrow you have no space to live.
- Do you avoid vacations abroad or business trips because you’re afraid of airplanes?
- Are you terrified of occupational health check-ups, avoid getting regular tests and check-ups, and avoid going to the doctor?
- Are you afraid of presentations at work? How does this affect your career?
Phobias are a type of anxiety disorder. They are characterized by intense and irrational fear of certain objects, situations, or activities. They are common, and there are millions of people who suffer from one or more phobias. They can develop at any age but often appear in childhood or adolescence. In response to a phobic stimulus, people may experience a range of physical and emotional reactions such as:
- Rapid heartbeat
- Difficulty breathing
- Trembling, sweating
- Panic attacks
- Strong desire to escape the situation
Most people who suffer from a phobia admit that their reaction is disproportionate and irrational.
I will teach you:
- how to calm yourself,
- desensitize against a fear trigger,
- restructure the beliefs that support your fear, and
- learn how to regulate your emotions in future situations.
We will employ the most effective and gentle techniques available today: hypnosis and tapping.
Set yourself free. Heal your phobia.